Over the last year of working from my little (but comfortable)
home office, I have found that there are tons of great apps
and tools available that have helped to manage my daily working
life and in return I have become more productive (well sort
The following are my top 5 online tools that I use daily and what
I love the most is that they are all free!
1. WhatsApp - a great app that I use every day to
send messages and images from my Phone.
2. Google Apps - email calendar, docs. What's not
3. Facebook - this is a no brainer a free social
media outlet that shouldn't be underestimated.
4. Skype - a great communication tool that allows
me to speak to clients from all over the world.
5. Evernote - is a great tool that "remembers
everything". I find the free version fine for what I need it to
P.S another "tool" I certainly can't function without is my
coffee machine..although it wasn't free it's priceless to